Today, roofs are made of various materials, but the most practical and strong roofs are, of course, made of metal.
The main part of metal roofs is the upper part, which is fixed on strong pillars or walls at once.
Metal roofs, unlike other roofs, have a number of advantages, including:
- Strength. Compared to other types of roofs, for example, wood or glass, metal roofs stand out for their strength and are less prone to deformations.
- Longevity. Metal roofs serve for a very long time due to their density and resistance to weather conditions, and quality painting protects the roof from rusting over time.
- Fire resistance. Metal roofs, unlike other types of roofs – plastic, wood, etc., are fire-resistant and do not burn.
- Environmentally friendly. Metal covers are environmentally friendly, do not cause unpleasant odors, and do not emit harmful substances that can endanger health.
Metal roofs are not only of great functional importance – they protect from rain, snow and sun, but they can also be a unique decorative structure.
The basic types of metal roofs are:
- Slope — when the upper part of the roof does not have a slope or is inclined in one direction.
- Bi-sloped — when the upper part of the roof is bent on two different sides, with equal or different lengths.
- Multi-bend — when the upper part of the metal cover has an inclination in more than two directions.
- Arched – when the upper part has a certain radius, on which the covering materials are attached.
A metal roof can be covered with different materials, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages:
- Polycarbonate — The main advantage of this material is its appearance, but it has a relatively short life as it degrades in the sun.
- Profbastil — The main advantage of this material is its durability and affordability, but the appearance is significantly inferior to the rest.
- Glass — The primary advantage is beauty and durability, but it is relatively more expensive.
All metal constructions company, having years of experience and making more than 200 metal roofs, offers its services in this field.
All Metal offers covers of any type and complexity, including polycarbonate covers.